Cabasse Eole 3 Speaker on wall/base (single)
Cabasse’s award winning Eole 3 5.1 speakers exudes sonic quality and design flair.
Cabasse’s award winning Eole 3 5.1 speakers exudes sonic quality and design flair. With a new design for improved aesthetic and acoustical integration, Cabasse’s EOLE 3 system features all the acoustical qualities of any Cabasse system: efficiency, power handling, transparency and stability of the sound stage.
A spherical satellite only 13 cm in diameter that swivels in every direction thanks to a magnetic base and a very compact sub-woofer, EOLE 3 took advantage of many aspects of the research investments made in developing La Sphère, the Cabasse 4-way coaxial reference speaker. The speaker comes complete with wall or surface mounting.
These wonderful 2 way speakers give you all the definition you need for the mid to high frequencies in your HD audio experience, whilst attractive and solidly built stand mounted Eole 3’s adorn the surround channels of your home cinema experience. Eole’s are finished in a beautifully solid metal glossy enclosure (white or black) to stylishly blend into any room, for the best effect.
- Use: Bookshelf / on wall / on stand
- Way: 2 (co-axial)
- Drivers: Tweeter: 29 mm soft dome, Midrange-woofer: 10 cm P2C
- Cross-over frequency: 4000 Hz
- Bandwidth: 150 – 22,000 Hz
- Efficiency 1 W / 1 m: 90 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 4 ohms
- Power handling: 70 W
- Peak power handling: 490 W
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Dimensions (h x w x d): Ø 130 mm / Ø 5.1 in
- Weight: 1.3 kg – 2.85 lbs
- Finish: Glossy Black & Glossy White